it was developed by Light Bringer Games, a small indie studio based in Canada. They are also the creators of the original Learn to Fly games, as well as other titles such as Burrito Bison and Knightmare Tower.
was released on April 7, 2014 on Kongregate, a popular web gaming platform. It has since been updated with new features and bug fixes. The game is also available on Classroom6x
The game is very simple to control. You just need to use your mouse to aim and fire your cannon. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to access the menus and options. Here are some of the basic controls:
- Left-click or spacebar: Fire your cannon
- R: Restart the current stage
- P: Pause the game
- M: Mute the sound
- Q: Toggle quality
- Esc: Open the options menu
- 1-9: Switch between stages
- A-S-D: Switch between research tabs
How to Play
The goal of this game is to destroy as many icy objects as possible with your cannon. You can choose from different stages, each with different enemies and obstacles. You earn cash for every hit and damage you deal, which you can use to buy upgrades and research new technologies. You can also earn achievements and medals for completing certain tasks and challenges.
To play this game, follow these steps:
- Choose a stage from the map screen. You can unlock new stages by destroying enough objects in the previous ones.
- Aim your cannon with your mouse and click to fire. You can adjust the power and angle of your shot by moving your mouse closer or farther from the cannon.
- Watch as your cannonballs hit the icy objects and cause damage. You can see your cash, damage, and stage progress at the top of the screen.
- When you have enough cash, you can open the upgrade menu by clicking the button at the bottom left corner of the screen. You can buy various upgrades for your cannon, such as power, fire rate, accuracy, ammo type, and more.
- You can also open the research menu by clicking the button at the bottom right corner of the screen. You can research new technologies that will help you in your quest, such as gravity control, wind resistance, bonus damage, and more.
- Keep firing your cannon until you destroy all the objects in the stage or run out of ammo. You can restart the stage at any time by pressing R or clicking the restart button.
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you complete all the stages and unlock all the achievements and medals.
Gameplay of Learn to Fly Idle Unblocked
Learn to Fly Idle Unblocked is an idle game, which means that you can progress even when you are not actively playing. Your cannon will continue to fire automatically at a reduced rate when you are away from the game or have it minimized. You will still earn cash and damage while idle, which you can use to buy more upgrades and research when you return.
The game also features a prestige system, which allows you to reset your progress and start over with some bonuses. You can prestige when you reach a certain amount of total damage or complete all the stages. When you prestige, you will lose all your cash, upgrades, research, and stage progress, but you will gain golden eggs, which are a special currency that can be used to buy permanent boosts and perks.
The game has a lot of content and replay value, as there are many stages to complete, enemies to destroy, upgrades to buy, research to unlock, achievements to earn, and medals to collect. The game also has a humorous tone and references to other games and pop culture.
it has two main game modes: Normal Mode and Sandbox Mode.
- Normal Mode: This is the default mode of the game, where you have to complete all the stages in order and unlock new enemies and obstacles along the way. You have a limited amount of ammo per stage, which you can increase by buying upgrades or researching technologies. You also have a limited amount of cash per stage, which you can increase by hitting more objects or earning bonuses.
- Sandbox Mode: This is an optional mode of the game, where you can customize your own stage with any enemies and obstacles you want. You have unlimited ammo and cash in this mode, so you can experiment with different combinations and strategies. You can access this mode by clicking the sandbox button at the top right corner of the map screen.
Here are some tips and tricks that can help you improve your performance and efficiency in this game
- Aim for the weak spots of the enemies and obstacles, such as the head, the joints, the cracks, etc. You will deal more damage and earn more cash by hitting these spots.
- Use the right ammo type for the right situation. For example, use explosive ammo for groups of enemies, piercing ammo for armored enemies, fire ammo for ice enemies, etc. You can switch between ammo types by buying upgrades or researching technologies.
- Research the technologies that suit your play style and preferences. For example, if you like to fire fast and frequently, research fire rate and ammo capacity. If you like to fire powerful and accurate shots, research power and accuracy. If you like to manipulate the environment, research gravity and wind.
- Prestige when you feel that your progress is slowing down or you want a new challenge. You will gain golden eggs that can be used to buy permanent boosts and perks that will make your next run easier and faster.
- Try to complete the achievements and medals, as they will give you extra cash, golden eggs, and other rewards. Some of them are easy to get, while others require more skill and effort.
Tips for Winning Learn to Fly Idle Unblocked
Here are some general tips that can help you win this game:
- Upgrade your cannon regularly, as it will increase your damage output and efficiency. Don’t forget to buy new ammo types and research new technologies as well.
- Aim carefully and strategically, as it will save you ammo and time. Try to hit multiple objects with one shot or cause chain reactions.
- Be patient and persistent, as it will take some time and effort to complete all the stages and unlock all the content. Don’t give up if you encounter a difficult enemy or obstacle, just try again with a different approach or strategy.
Learn to Fly Idle Unblocked is a web browser game that can be played on any device that supports Adobe Flash Player. It can also be played on mobile devices through some apps or browsers that support Flash.
Best Key Features of Learn to Fly Idle Unblocked
The game has many features that make it an enjoyable and addictive game, such as:
- A simple but fun gameplay mechanic that involves aiming and firing a cannon at icy objects
- A lot of content and replay value, with many stages to complete, enemies to destroy, upgrades to buy, research to unlock, achievements to earn, and medals to collect
- A prestige system that allows you to reset your progress and start over with some bonuses
- A sandbox mode that allows you to customize your own stage with any enemies and obstacles you want
- A humorous tone and references to other games and pop culture
it is a great game for fans of idle games and the Learn to Fly series. It has a simple but fun gameplay mechanic that is easy to learn but hard to master. It has a lot of content and replay value, with many stages to complete, enemies to destroy, upgrades to buy, research to unlock, achievements to earn, and medals to collect. It has a prestige system that allows you to reset your progress and start over with some bonuses. It has a sandbox mode that allows you to customize your own stage with any enemies and obstacles you want. It has a humorous tone and references to other games and pop culture.
- Simple but fun gameplay mechanic
- A lot of content and replay value
- Prestige system
- Sandbox mode
- Humorous tone and references
- Requires Adobe Flash Player
- Can be repetitive and grindy at times
- Some bugs and glitches
Learn to Fly Idle Unblocked is a fun and addictive idle game based on the popular Learn to Fly series. You play as a penguin who wants to destroy icy objects with a cannon. You can upgrade your cannon, research new technologies, and unlock new enemies to blast away. You can also prestige when you reach a certain amount of total damage or complete all the stages. You can also customize your own stage with any enemies and obstacles you want in sandbox mode. The game has a humorous tone and references to other games and pop culture.
If you are looking for a game that will keep you entertained for hours with its simple but fun gameplay mechanic, its content-rich and replayable stages, its prestige system, its sandbox mode, its humorous tone and references, then Learn to Fly Idle Unblocked
is the game for you. You can play it online for free on Classroom6x