Agent Dash Unblocked is a game developed by Full Fat, a British studio that specializes in casual games for mobile devices. The game was released on August 2, 2012 for iOS and Android platforms, and later on Windows Phone and BlackBerry 10. The game has been downloaded over 20 million times and has received positive reviews from critics and players alike.
Controls of Agent Dash Unblocked
Agent Dash Unblocked
has two control options: basic and advanced. In the basic mode, you can swipe left or right to move between three lanes, swipe up to jump over obstacles, and swipe down to slide under them. You can also tap the screen to shoot at targets or enemies. In the advanced mode, you can tilt your device to move between five lanes, and use the same swiping gestures as in the basic mode. The advanced mode is more challenging and requires more precision and reflexes.
How to Play Agent Dash Unblocked
Agent Dash Unblocked is divided into several missions, each with a different location and objective. You can choose from four different agents: Agent Dash, Agent Goodtug, Agent Jawbone, or Agent Boondog. Each agent has a unique appearance and ability. For example, Agent Dash can use a jetpack to fly over obstacles, Agent Goodtug can use a magnet to attract coins, Agent Jawbone can use a grappling hook to swing over gaps, and Agent Boondog can use a skateboard to glide on rails.
The game also has various power-ups that you can collect or buy with coins. Some of the power-ups are:
- Jetpack: Allows you to fly over obstacles for a short time.
- Parachute: Allows you to glide down safely after using the jetpack.
- Magnet: Attracts coins to you for a short time.
- Slow-Mo: Slows down time for a short time.
- Shield: Protects you from one hit.
- Revive: Allows you to continue playing after dying once.
You can also upgrade your agent’s abilities and power-ups with gems, which are rare and valuable items that you can find or buy with real money.
The game has three main modes: endless mode, villain mode, and multiplayer mode. In the endless mode, you run as far as you can until you die or complete the mission. In the villain mode, you chase after a villain who has stolen a secret weapon. You have to catch up with him and shoot him before he escapes. In the multiplayer mode, you compete with other players online or locally in a race to the finish line.
The game is fast-paced and fun, with colorful graphics and catchy music. The game has a lot of variety and challenge, with different environments, obstacles, enemies, and power-ups. The game also has a lot of humor and references to spy movies and pop culture. For example, some of the locations are inspired by James Bond films, such as Casino Royale, Skyfall, and Spectre. Some of the enemies are parodies of famous villains, such as Dr. Evil from Austin Powers, Blofeld from James Bond, and Dr. No from James Bond. Some of the power-ups are also references to spy gadgets, such as the jetpack from Thunderball, the parachute from Moonraker, and the grappling hook from GoldenEye.
The game is easy to play but hard to master. The game requires quick reflexes and good timing to avoid crashing into obstacles or falling into gaps. The game also rewards skillful play with coins, gems, achievements, and leaderboards. The game is addictive and entertaining, with a lot of replay value.
The game has three main modes: endless mode, villain mode, and multiplayer mode.
- Endless Mode: This is the default mode of the game. You run as far as you can until you die or complete the mission. You can choose from four different locations: London, Paris, Tokyo, or Hawaii. Each location has its own theme and obstacles. For example, in London you have to dodge double-decker buses, phone booths, and guards; in Paris you have to avoid croissants, baguettes, and mimes; in Tokyo you have to evade sushi rolls, sumo wrestlers, and ninjas; and in Hawaii you have to dodge surfboards, coconuts, and volcanoes. You can also unlock secret locations by collecting enough gems or completing certain achievements.
- Villain Mode: This is a special mode that is unlocked after completing 50 missions in the endless mode. You chase after a villain who has stolen a secret weapon. You have to catch up with him and shoot him before he escapes. You can choose from four different villains: Dr. Evil (a parody of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers), Blofeld (a parody of Blofeld from James Bond), Dr. No (a parody of Dr. No from James Bond), and Goldfinger (a parody of Goldfinger from James Bond). Each villain has his own location, weapon, and minions. For example, Dr. Evil has a laser beam, Blofeld has a cat, Dr. No has a metal hand, and Goldfinger has a golden gun. You can also unlock secret villains by collecting enough gems or completing certain achievements.
- Multiplayer Mode: This is a mode that allows you to compete with other players online or locally in a race to the finish line. You can choose from four different modes: Classic, Time Trial, Coin Dash, and Gem Grab. In the Classic mode, you run as far as you can until you die or reach the finish line. In the Time Trial mode, you run as fast as you can within a time limit. In the Coin Dash mode, you collect as many coins as you can within a time limit. In the Gem Grab mode, you collect as many gems as you can within a time limit. You can also customize your agent’s appearance and power-ups before the race.
To improve your performance and score in the game, you can use some of the following strategies:
- Upgrade your agent’s abilities and power-ups with gems. This will make your agent faster, stronger, and more durable. You can also buy more power-ups with coins to increase your chances of survival and success.
- Use your agent’s special ability wisely. Each agent has a unique ability that can help you overcome obstacles or gain an advantage.
- Shoot at targets and enemies. You can tap the screen to shoot at targets or enemies that appear on your way. Shooting at targets will give you extra coins or power-ups, while shooting at enemies will slow them down or eliminate them. However, shooting also consumes bullets, which are limited and have to be replenished by collecting ammo boxes.
- Collect coins and gems. Coins and gems are the main currencies of the game. You can use coins to buy power-ups and gems to upgrade your agent’s abilities and power-ups. You can also use gems to unlock secret locations and villains. You can collect coins and gems by running over them or by using power-ups such as the magnet or the parachute.
- Complete missions and achievements. Missions and achievements are tasks that challenge you to perform certain actions or reach certain goals in the game. For example, some of the missions are: run 1000 meters without dying, collect 1000 coins in one run, shoot 10 enemies in one run, etc. Some of the achievements are: unlock all agents, unlock all locations, unlock all villains, etc. Completing missions and achievements will give you rewards such as coins, gems, power-ups, or new items.
Tips for Winning
To increase your chances of winning in the game, you can follow some of these tips:
- Practice regularly. The game requires quick reflexes and good timing to avoid crashing into obstacles or falling into gaps. The game also gets faster and harder as you progress. The only way to improve your skills is to practice regularly and learn from your mistakes.
- Choose the right agent for the right location. Each agent has a unique ability that can help you overcome obstacles or gain an advantage in different locations. For example, Agent Dash is good for London because he can use his jetpack to fly over buses and guards; Agent Goodtug is good for Paris because he can use his magnet to attract croissants and baguettes; Agent Jawbone is good for Tokyo because he can use his grappling hook to swing over sushi rolls and ninjas; and Agent Boondog is good for Hawaii because he can use his skateboard to glide on surfboards and volcanoes.
- Choose the right power-ups for the right mode. Each power-up has a different effect that can help you survive or succeed in different modes. For example, the jetpack is good for the endless mode because it allows you to fly over obstacles; the parachute is good for the villain mode because it allows you to glide down safely after using the jetpack; the magnet is good for the coin dash mode because it attracts coins to you; and the slow-mo is good for the gem grab mode because it slows down time.
- Watch out for traps and hazards. The game has many traps and hazards that can harm you or hinder your progress. For example, some of the traps are: spikes, lasers, bombs, mines, etc. Some of the hazards are: fireballs, rockets, missiles, etc. You haveto avoid them or dodge them. You have to be alert and careful when you encounter these dangers.
Agent Dash Unblocked is available for iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows Phone and BlackBerry 10. You can play without download the game for free from Classroom 6x However, the game also has in-app purchases that allow you to buy more coins, gems, power-ups, or items with real money.
The game has many features that make it enjoyable and engaging. Some of the features are:
- Four different agents with unique abilities and appearances.
- Four different locations with different themes and obstacles.
- Four different villains with different weapons and minions.
- Three different modes: endless mode, villain mode, and multiplayer mode.
- Four different multiplayer modes: classic, time trial, coin dash, and gem grab.
- Various power-ups that can help you survive or succeed.
- Coins and gems that can be used to buy or upgrade power-ups and items.
- Missions and achievements that challenge you and reward you.
- Leaderboards that rank you and your friends based on your performance and score.
- Graphics that are colorful and cartoonish.
- Music that is catchy and upbeat.
- Humor that is witty and funny.
Agent Dash Unblocked is a fun and fast-paced running game that will keep you entertained and addicted. The game has a lot of variety and challenge, with different agents, locations, villains, modes, power-ups, coins, gems, missions, achievements, leaderboards, graphics, music, and humor. The game is easy to play but hard to master. The game requires quick reflexes and good timing to avoid crashing into obstacles or falling into gaps. The game also rewards skillful play with coins, gems, achievements, and leaderboards. The game is addictive and entertaining, with a lot of replay value.
- The game is free to download and play.
- The game has a lot of variety and challenge.
- The game has a lot of humor and references.
- The game has a lot of features and options.
- The game has a lot of rewards and incentives.
- The game has in-app purchases that can give an unfair advantage to some players.
- The game can be frustrating and repetitive at times.
- The game can be buggy and glitchy at times.
Agent Dash Unblocked is a game where you run as a secret agent and dodge obstacles. The game has four different agents, four different locations, four different villains, three different modes, four different multiplayer modes, various power-ups, coins, gems, missions, achievements, leaderboards, graphics, music, and humor. The game is fun and fast-paced, easy to play but hard to master. The game is addictive and entertaining.
If you are looking for a running game that will keep you on your toes and make you laugh, then Agent Dash Unblocked is the game for you. You can download the game for free from the App Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store, or BlackBerry World. You can also visit the official website or the Facebook page for more information and updates. Have fun running as a secret agent!