Alien Hominid Unblocked is a side-scrolling shooter game where you play as an alien who crash-landed on Earth and must fight against the FBI agents who are trying to capture you. The game features cartoonish graphics, fast-paced action, and lots of blood and gore. You can use various weapons and power-ups to blast your way through the levels, or you can jump on the enemies and bite their heads off. The game is inspired by the classic Metal Slug series and has a similar gameplay style.
Developer and Release Date
Alien Hominid Unblocked is a flash version of the original Alien Hominid game, which was developed by Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin, the founders of Newgrounds, a popular online platform for flash games and animations. The original game was released in August 2002 as a flash game on Newgrounds, and later ported to various consoles such as PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube in 2004 and 2005. The flash version of the game is still available on Newgrounds and other websites that host unblocked games.
The game can be played with either the keyboard or the mouse. The basic controls are as follows:
- Left and right arrow keys to move
- Down arrow key to crouch
- A to shoot
- S to jump
- Spacebar to use grenades
You can also change the controls in the options menu. The advanced controls are:
- Up arrow key to aim up
- Double tap left or right arrow keys to roll
- Hold S to charge your jump
- Press A while jumping to do a dive attack
- Press A while crouching to do a slide attack
- Press A while standing on an enemy to bite their head off
How to Play
To play Alien Hominid Unblocked, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the website Classroom 6x, which hosts the game.
- Click on the game icon to start the game.
- Choose the difficulty level and the number of lives you want to play with.
- Select the level you want to play or start from the beginning.
- Use the controls to move, shoot, and jump your way through the enemies and obstacles.
- Collect power-ups, coins, and hats to boost your abilities and score.
- Avoid getting hit by the bullets, lasers, bombs, and other hazards.
- Defeat the bosses at the end of each level to progress to the next one.
- Have fun!
The gameplay of Alien Hominid Unblocked is fast, frantic, and fun. You have to shoot and dodge your way through various levels, each with different themes, enemies, and challenges. The game has a lot of humor and references to other games and pop culture. For example, you can encounter enemies such as ninjas, pirates, zombies, robots, and even Santa Claus. You can also find power-ups such as laser guns, flamethrowers, jetpacks, and UFOs. The game has a high level of difficulty and requires quick reflexes and skills to survive. The game also has a co-op mode where you can play with a friend on the same computer.
Alien Hominid Unblocked is a flash game that can be played on any browser that supports Adobe Flash Player. However, since Flash Player is no longer supported by most browsers, you may need to use a different browser or enable Flash manually to play the game. Alternatively, you can download the game and play it offline using a flash player application. The game is also available on various consoles such as PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, and Game Boy Advance, but these versions have different features and graphics than the flash version.
Some of the features of Alien Hominid Unblocked are:
- Over 20 levels of action-packed shooting and platforming
- A variety of weapons and power-ups to use and collect
- A co-op mode where you can play with a friend on the same computer
- A level editor where you can create your own levels and share them online
- A mini-game mode where you can play different games such as PDA Games, Super Soviet Missile Master, and Fat Kid Ninja
- A gallery where you can view the artwork and animations of the game
- A shop where you can buy hats, cheats, and extras with the coins you collect in the game
Alien Hominid Unblocked is a fun and challenging game that will appeal to fans of retro-style shooters and platformers. The game has a lot of charm and personality, with colorful graphics, quirky sound effects, and humorous animations. The game also has a lot of replay value, with different difficulty levels, co-op mode, level editor, mini-games, and secrets to discover. The game is not for the faint of heart, though, as it can be very hard and frustrating at times. The game also has some drawbacks, such as the outdated flash technology, the lack of online multiplayer, and the occasional bugs and glitches.
- Fun and addictive gameplay
- Lots of humor and references
- Co-op mode and level editor
- Variety of weapons and power-ups
- Replay value and secrets
- High difficulty and frustration
- Outdated flash technology
- No online multiplayer
- Bugs and glitches
Alien Hominid Unblocked is a great game for those who enjoy old-school shooters and platformers. The game has a lot of content and features to keep you entertained for hours. The game is also very challenging and rewarding, but it can also be very frustrating and unfair at times. The game is not for everyone, but if you like retro-style games with a lot of humor and action, you should give Alien Hominid Unblocked a try.