Rage 3 Unblocked is the third game in the Rage series, developed by Seth Wooten. It is an action-packed platformer where you can take on the role of an angry stickman and fight through the levels to kill as many enemies as possible. You can also unlock an Arcade mode by playing Adventure mode, and this mode lets you test the skills you’ve learned. Remember, those guns and swords are only your secondary weapons, your real weapon is your Rage!
You can use the following controls to play Rage 3 Unblocked:
- Arrow keys = Move
- Double tap right or left arrow key = Dodge roll
- A = Melee
- S = Shoot gun
- Q/E = Switch weapons
- D = Unleash special attack (Rage meter has to be over 100)
How to Play
To play Rage 3 Unblocked, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Classroom 6x, a website that hosts unblocked games for school and work.
- Click on the Rage 3 icon to start the game.
- Choose your difficulty level and click on Adventure mode to begin the game.
- Use the controls to move, attack, and dodge the enemies. Collect coins and health packs along the way.
- Complete the levels and unlock new weapons and abilities. You can also find secret areas and hidden keys to access bonus levels.
- After you finish Adventure mode, you can play Arcade mode to challenge yourself with endless waves of enemies.
Rage 3 Unblocked has a fast-paced and fluid gameplay that will keep you entertained for hours. You can choose from a variety of weapons and abilities to suit your playstyle. You can also customize your stickman’s appearance and stats. The game has 15 levels in Adventure mode, each with a different theme and boss. You can also find 5 bonus levels and 3 secret levels to explore. The game also has a Rage meter that fills up as you kill enemies. When it reaches 100, you can unleash a powerful special attack that can clear the screen of enemies. The game also has a combo system that rewards you for killing enemies in quick succession. The higher your combo, the more coins and health you get. The game also has a save system that lets you continue your progress from where you left off.
Rage 3 Unblocked is a web browser game that runs on Flash. You can play it on any desktop device that supports Flash. You can also play it on mobile devices using a Flash-enabled browser.
Rage 3 Unblocked has many features that make it a fun and addictive game, such as:
- A wide range of weapons and abilities to choose from
- A customizable stickman character with different stats and appearance
- A Rage meter that lets you unleash a devastating special attack
- A combo system that rewards you for killing enemies in quick succession
- A save system that lets you continue your progress from where you left off
- A secret shop that sells rare items and upgrades
- An Arcade mode that lets you test your skills with endless waves of enemies
- A leaderboard that ranks the best players in the world
Rage 3 Unblocked is a great game for fans of stickman games and action games. It has a simple but engaging gameplay that will keep you hooked for hours. It also has a lot of content and replay value, as you can unlock new weapons and abilities, find secret levels, and compete with other players. The game also has a nice graphics and sound design, with smooth animations and catchy music. The game is also easy to play, as it has simple controls and a clear tutorial. The game is also suitable for all ages, as it has a cartoonish violence and no gore or blood.
- Fun and addictive gameplay
- A lot of content and replay value
- Nice graphics and sound design
- Easy to play and suitable for all ages
- Requires Flash to play
- May lag on some devices
- May be too easy or too hard for some players
Rage 3 Unblocked is a game that you should definitely try if you like stickman games and action games. It is a game that will keep you entertained for hours, as you fight your way through the levels and unleash your Rage. You can also challenge yourself with Arcade mode and compete with other players. You can play Rage 3 Unblocked for free on Classroom 6x, a website that hosts unblocked games for school and work. Have fun and enjoy the game! ?